Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for 14-day money back or exchange:
- By purchasing a Vehicle from Orange Kia, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices) as amended from time to time.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales of used passenger vehicles within theOrange Kia network to Consumers. For the avoidance of doubt, these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to any employee within the Orange Kia network.
- If You purchase an eligible used vehicle fromOrange Kia and You change Your mind as to its suitability or otherwise then, subject to these Terms and Conditions, You may return the vehicle within 14 days of the Delivery Date. You must return the Vehicle to Orange Kia within the relevant 14-day period and it must be returned in the same condition as it was when you purchased it (save for mileage) (NB the condition of the vehicle at the point of sale will be determined by an appraisal document completed by Orange Kia).
- If You experience any issues accessing Orange Kia or have any questions, please contact your Orange Kiarepresentative.
14-day money back or exchange
Unless otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions, all consumer purchases of Orange Kia used vehicles come with a 14-day money back or exchange. Such benefit is available on the following terms and is subject to the following conditions set out below. To return the Vehicle under the 14-day money back or exchange, You must:
- be a consumer as defined under Australian Consumer Law.
- notify Orange Kia of Your intention to return the Vehicle and the reason for the return (“Return Notice”), within the Return Period (NB Any Return Notice served after the Return Period will be rejected by Orange Kia and Orange Kia will have no further obligation to consider the claim or accept the return of the Vehicle).
- make an appointment to return the Vehicle to the same location it was purchased from within the Return Period (unless otherwise agreed by Orange Kia).
- at Your own cost, return the Vehicle to Orange Kia as directed by Orange Kia, in the same state and condition as it was in on the Delivery Date (save for reasonable mileage and having regard to Orange Kia condition report), including the return of:
- all keys; and
- all parts, accessories and handbooks and other items supplied with the Vehicle. This may include (but is not limited to): parcel shelf; spare tyre; tools or tyre inflation kit; alloy wheel locking key; owner’s manuals, warranty and service handbooks, and satellite navigation disc/SD Cards; and
- the Vehicle with no less than a quarter tank of fuel.
- not have covered a distance of more than 500 kilometres in the Vehicle during the Return Period. For the purposes of this clause, the kilometres covered shall be calculated from the odometer reading on the Delivery Date, as recorded by Orange Kia.
- ensure that as at the Return Date, the Vehicle is free from any financial lien, charge or encumbrance*** (NB Orange Kia may deduct an amount to any refund or credit it may otherwise give you under the Terms and Conditions, to lift any encumbrance including any sums required to settle any financial lien, charge or encumbrance).
This site is provided as an introduction to Orange Kia only, based on general information including that provided by third parties. Information given may change and some time may pass before this website can be updated in respect of all information affected. That being so Orange Kia and Total Dealer do not guarantee or warrant that information on this website is accurate or complete and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content or details disclosed on this site.
Except as expressly provided for in writing or as regarded by law, the liability of Orange Kia and Total Dealer arising from the use of this site or the goods and services purchased using this site is specifically excluded and Orange Kia and Total Dealer disclaimers all warranties and any liability for damages of any kind and any liability whether in contract, tort under statute or otherwise for any injury, damage or loss whatsoever. No reliance should be placed on information contained or is to be implied or inferred from this website without checking the details with an authorised officer of Orange Kia. Specifications and descriptions are provided by manufacturers.
The information, pictures, colours, and specifications contained within the Orange Kia website are presented as a general guide only. Although every effort has been made to ensure that such information is correct and up to date, no warrant is provided that all such information is reliable, complete, accurate or without error. In some cases pictures of overseas models may be shown as a guide. Therefore, Orange Kia and Total Dealer do not accept liability for damages of any kind resulting from the access or use of this site and its contents.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All text, images and sounds supplied by the manufacturer, third parties or Orange Kia on this site are subject to Copyright and other intellectual property rights of the manufacturer, suppliers and/or Orange Kia. All production, designs and design related works and software, including but not limited to website source code, on this site are subject to Copyright and intellectual property rights of Total Dealer and are licensed for use by Orange Kia. These materials may not be copied for commercial use or distribution or otherwise modified or reposted to other sites.
Personal & Non Commercial Use Only
Data on this website are provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. You must not, without the written approval of Total Dealer:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any data from this website;
- Use or attempt to use any data published on this website to create any web site or publication;
- Mirror or frame any data published within this website;
- Use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any data on this website or generate or compile any document or database based on the data published on this website;
- Transfer or sell any data offered on this website.
All Trademarks displayed on this site are subject to the legal rights of Orange Kia or the other Trademark owners and the unauthorised use of any Trademark displayed on this site is strictly prohibited.
This site may only be used for lawful purposes and Orange Kia reserves the right to deal or refuse to deal with any user. No contract will be made or deemed to be entered into unless confirmed in writing by Orange Kia.